Friday, March 21, 2008

Farewell

As I said in my first post, this blog was a trial run to see if I could manage to do it justice. I've concluded that I can't. It's not so much the posting, but the fact that I can't get around to visit y'all's sites and see what you have to say. Since blogging for me is a social activity, it's the equivalent of sitting in a room and talking continuously, and not listening to what anyone else has to say.

I do have another blog, a non-anonymous one for family and friends, and maintaining the two sites is beyond my dialup, homeschooling, Dilly-regulated world. I've had such a good time discovering all of you and hate to leave the party. I'll drop back in now and then. Meanwhile, continue to be funny and thoughtful and don't ever send wedding invitations -- unless you *specify* that it's a save-the-date -- by Facebook. Thus shall you have a blessed life.

Thanks for all!

-- Mairzy

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh! You're leaving so soon? *pout* Well, we enjoyed it while it lasted! I understand completely, though- that Google reader with ninety four unread posts can really start to weigh on you, and it does seem like a reciprocal thing, blogging and commenting. You can get guilty if you don't watch out. So, hope you at least keep visiting us when you get the chance!

Swistle said...

Oh, Mairzy! Sad!

Mommy Daisy said...

Sorry to see you go. I'm wishing you happiness with everything.

Misty said...

Wow! I am really disappointed. No more Ladybug drama?

Well, darn. We hate to see you go. And you are always welcome at Our House.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I've really enjoyed your blog, but completely understand the need to let it go. Best wishes!