Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Trial Run

I'm trying out this blog for a short while to see if I can maintain it faithfully enough to warrant its existence. Why would I not be able to maintain it? Because we have dial-up so my computer runs much slower than my life. Because I have three children, two of whom I homeschool and the youngest of whom wants all my attention. And because I'm not a superhero like, evidently, many other women who have wonderful blogs and even less time than I do.

But here's to a valiant effort!

2 comments:

Swistle said...

You can do it! Probably!

Anonymous said...

I love you already =)! I came over from Swistle as well. I have 4 kids (8, 5, 3, 1) and I homeschool too. My youngest (20 months) seems to think he is an only child and cannot figure out why I should have to put him down to do anything for anyone else. When I try to fix a meal, he worms his way in between me and the kitchen counter while screeching his displeasure and trying to push me away from the counter.

Anyone who chooses to take upon themself the responsibility of educating their children, automatically gains superhero status =)....although, it's not the status I'm after, it's the superPOWERS...I hope those kick in soon ;-)!