Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oregano, Curry, Lemon Pepper, Oh My!

I am very pleased with myself, and when I'm pleased with myself, I like to share it with everyone else.

The other night for supper, I cut two boneless-skinless chicken breasts in half. I made a little aluminum-foil bowl for each one and squeezed them into a casserole dish. Then I seasoned each one differently: oregano, curry, lemon-pepper, and honey-ginger.

At August's suggestion, I made up some unflavored couscous. It turned out to be a brilliant addition. Not only did we get to have four different flavors for one meal, but you could drizzle the broth of your choice on your couscous.

I have a new company dish. Anyone want to come over?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I'm definitely going to have to try that one!

Anonymous said...

*grabbing coat* I'm on my way!